Welcome to my babbling stream of consciousness!

A Statement of Intent

In this technological age we are constantly seeing shifting paradigms and neologisms to go along with them. Every time I get a grasp on things, something else comes along that reveals a completely new path that can be leveraged and encompassed to make new and exciting visions for how things can be done. One has to have a truly voracious appetite to keep up with even a fraction of the changes going on in this new era.

Here in this blog, I hope to brain dump on some of my thoughts on these changes and concepts that are new to me, share neat things I come across, and hopefully garner conversation and technical exchange around such things. While I share my thoughts and opinions, I hope to hear what others have to say, to learn, and expand my horizons. Constructive criticism is not only desired, but required! Hopefully, there will be explanations and connections I have made in here as well that may help others to grasp some complex topics easier.

Statements and concepts in this blog are things being explored by someone who is still (and hopefully always will be) learning. There are those who have a far deeper understanding of these domains than I, as well as corporately vetted and published documents that are less opinionated. I invite people to discuss things they may disagree with, point out any inaccuracies, and let me know if they see things that need refined or updated in conjunction with the aforementioned shifting paradigms.

With that, welcome to my babbling stream of consciousness... or if you are boring, my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firewall, IDS, IDP, WAF, API Gateway: Choose Your Shield

API Security - The Next Generation with Elastic Beam

REST API Best Practices: HTTP Status Codes and You, Part 2(xx) - Status 200; Success!